Research & Development Manager (Meat Processing Ingredient Division)
Arising from continuing growth AllinAll is now creating a new position within its NPD division. The successful candidate will need to have
A strong Science background; and
- A minimum of five years practical experience within the processed meat sector
- The successful candidate will lead the company’s NPD response to specific opportunities that has been allocated to them and has been generated by our sales team or distributors. Typically customers will be seeking solutions to issues they have arising in such areas as flavour; yield; texture and label declaration or seeking ideas for a new range of products they wish to bring to their customers.
- In coming up with a technical proposal for our customers the successful candidate will have access to some of the world’s leading food ingredients manufacturers of primary products who AllinAll buy from and are based in China; India; North America and mainland Europe. AllinAll ensures that it is able to source all its ingredients from high quality producers who can not only supply at competitive prices but also give technical support on the products they supply.
- With customers in Ireland the UK Eastern Europe and the Middle East there will be opportunities to work with all types of protein to the varying demands and requirements these markets have. Consequently experience will be gained in hugely diverse areas.
- Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com with Job application in the Subject Row.